JONATHAN DAVIS IN CONCERT 31 Mai HOF TER LO Antwerpen (B)

Annoncez ici les grosses tournées ayant plusieurs dates en France, les festivals et les dates européennes.
Geoff & DISGUST

JONATHAN DAVIS IN CONCERT 31 Mai HOF TER LO Antwerpen (B)

Messagepar Geoff & DISGUST » dim. mars 09, 2008 10:29 am

PRESS ANNOUNCEMENT

KORN FRONTMAN JONATHAN DAVIS

LAUNCHES FIRST-EVER EUROPEAN INSTALLMENT OF HIS ACCLAIMED “ALONE I PLAY TOUR”

March 5, 2008 – Hollywood, CA – How does JONATHAN DAVIS, lead singer for multi-platinum, award-winning hard rock band KORN, plan to follow the band’s most successful European Tour to date? By doing something completely different, of course. Fans have come to expect the unexpected of the groundbreaking band and this Spring, European fans will witness another first when DAVIS steps out with a different band behind him, for a totally different tour.

In this unique concert experience, the critically acclaimed ALONE I PLAY TOUR, DAVIS will draw from a wide variety of material, pulling from the entire Korn repertoire with obscure tracks and fan favorites, The Queen of the Damned soundtrack and select cover tunes, focusing on songs he’s rarely – and in many cases, never – performed on stage before. Trading in amphitheatres for more intimate venues, DAVIS will launch the tour at the Stodola Theatre in Warsaw, Poland on May 20th. Highlights include stops at Berlin’s Postbanhof (May 21st) Paris’ Bataclan Theatre (June 1st) and London’s Union Chapel (June 16th). The tour will also make stops at the Festival Tents of Pinkpop (May 30th), Rock Am Ring and Rock Im Park (June 7th and 8th) and the Download Festival (June 15th). The tour wraps up in Inverness on June 27th with more dates to be announced due to growing interest.

"I have wanted to do this forever. Ever since I did the Queen of the Damned record I have wanted to be able to play those songs live. The U.S. dates were a blast. Kids packed themselves into these small venues and rocked out. This is a more personal experience for me and a chance for European fans to see it up close in small rooms, says DAVIS.

Since KORN’s inception DAVIS has been venerated for his visceral personal tales, exploring his anger, inner life and the painful closeness between love/hate. The band’s most recent untitled album debuted at #2 on The Billboard 200 this past summer, marking KORN’s seventh consecutive Top 10 album and its second Top 10 CD of 2007 – following MTV Unplugged: KORN, which was released in March.

The 2008 European leg of the BITCH WE HAVE A PROBLEM TOUR, was the scene of sold out venues and set attendance records across the continent. Sold out dates included 12 shows in the U.K., and dates in Germany, Poland, Finland, Latvia, Estonia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Sweden, Norway and the Czech Republic.

TICKETS AND RESERVATIONS www.biebob.be

OTHER SHOWS !!!
STORMRIDER 8 MARCH BIEBOB
BRAINSTORM 15 MARCH BIEBOB
AGALOCH 29 MARCH BIEBOB
PAGAN FEST 2008 4 APRIL HOF TER LO
DEATH ANGEL 6 APRIL BIEBOB
KAMELOT 9 APRIL HOF TER LO
TROUBLE 11 APRIL BIEBOB
SCHANDMAUL 12 ARPIL BIEBOB
INFECTIOUS GROOVES 13 APRIL BIEBOB
EXODUS 15 APRIL BIEBOB